Need to furnish your brand new vacation home? Looking for a designer and project manager for a remodel? Time to trade in the mini-blinds for custom, quality Hunter Douglas, Horizon or fabric window coverings? All of the above, or something completely different. Revive Interior Design offers custom design services to meet your unique interior design needs. You’ll love the fresh, personalized approach to designing your project.
Here are a just a few options:
Full Service Interior Design – $75 per hour, or flat rate (depending on your needs)
For those who want a professional to handle the start to finish redesign of their space. Perhaps you’re out of town, out of time, unsure or just uninterested when it comes to making your beautiful new interior a reality. Whether you need your new home furnished top to bottom or are taking on a major remodel, my collaborative approach to interior design ensures your space reflects your individual wants, needs and personality. Relax and let me handle the details.
Each custom interior design project is different, but here’s a sampling of what your services might include:
- Initial meet & greet (usually 1 hour) – I’ll visit your home to preview the space; we’ll discuss what you’re looking for, what services I can offer and decide if we’re a good match.
- Create an overall design concept & color palette (approved by you every step of the way)
- Design and draw floor plans, elevations, room layouts, tile designs, etc.
- Specify paint colors, fixtures, finishes, furnishings, window coverings, lighting and/or accessories
- Order and oversee delivery and installation of the above
- Work closely with any contractors on the job
- Perform necessary design tweaks, changes or additions along the way
Design consulting – $75 per hour
You’ve got the project mostly handled, but could use a little help. What you really need is an on-call design consultant: Someone to bounce ideas off of who could pop in and answer questions once in a while; to help you choose paint color or carpet; to meet you at the tile store or cabinet shop and help you decide on color or layout. I am happy to give you the helping hand and professional direction you need to ensure your project turns out just the way you want it to.
Window Covering Consultations – Free!
If your plastic blinds or decades-old draperies have become an eyesore for your interior, it might be time to upgrade. Bring out the beauty of your windows and frame the view outside with attractive, quality window coverings. Whether you’re looking for custom, quality Hunter Douglas or Horizon shades and blinds, custom fabric draperies or other window treatments, Revive Interior Design is here to help. Together we’ll decide what best fits your style and application. I’ll measure, price, order and line up the installation for you.